Make a big impact as a Sustaining Member
Become an HPR Sustainer
HPR Sustainers make convenient ongoing contributions that are automatically drafted each month. It’s an easy and efficient way to support all the NPR and HPR programs you rely on through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, debit card or bank account. This means we’ll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you decide to let us know you’d like to stop or change it.
Sustaining Member Benefits
- Guaranteed uninterrupted HPR Member Status.
- Sustainers receive special emails with updates about exclusive events, ticket offers, station news and special programming.
- Opportunity to request a thank you gift each year by contacting our Sustaining Member Coordinator, Sarah Bauer at 808-955-8821 or email@example.com.
- Sustainers receive less mail from HPR, and no renewal notices, which means less processing expenses for HPR, too!
- A complimentary license plate frame that shares with the world that you support your local public radio station! Contact Sarah to request yours today!
- The satisfaction of providing continuous support for independent news, vibrant music, and innovative information.
Already a Sustainer?
Thank you so much for supporting HPR! Your monthly contributions keep this station strong for our community.
Consider designating your checking account as the source of your Sustaining donation, you save HPR tens of thousands dollars on fees and re-enrollment efforts; thus, more of your donation actually goes to support the programming you love.
Update the payment information for your current monthly gift or change the amount you are currently giving each month.
As a Sustainer, am I eligible for a thank you gift?
Yes! Just Email us or call 808-955-8821 letting us know what gift you’d like to receive and we’ll check your account and confirm that you’re eligible to receive it.
My credit card number is the same but the expiration date has changed. Can I just provide my new expiration date?
Yes! Send Sarah an email with your new expiration date or call 808-955-8821 anytime during business hours.